Since 1991, the restoration of the Lychkovskys ' estate began, the creation of a branch, which currently includes the following museum objects: The Tenant's House, the owner's House, the threshing floor, the Maximov spring, the monument and the Maximov garden.
First of all, the tenant's House, where Maxim Bogdanovich lived in the summer of 1911, was restored. In this house, where, as the poet himself claimed, she wrote very well, a museum exhibition was created. The central place is occupied by a photo of nineteen-year-old Maxim Bogdanovich, next to his only lifetime collection of poems "Wreath" (1913), photos of friends Anton and Ivan Lutskevich, D. Lastovsky, postcards with images of Vilnius. These exhibits tell about one of the most creative periods of the poet's life. In the interior of the room, furniture and household items of the early twentieth century are used: a wooden bed, a table. It contains books by French authors who were admired by M. Bogdanovich (P. Verlaine, G. Flaubert, S. Baudelaire). A straw bird flutters above the table as a symbol of poetic inspiration.
Each of the objects separately and all of them together give the impression that the young poet who lives in this house left it a minute ago: went for a walk or was invited to the owners.
The house of the owner recreated the interiors of the living room, kitchen, created a children's room. The largest part of the exhibition is located in the living room. The reconstruction of the interior of this room was accompanied by the creation of an appropriate, even somewhat romanticized atmosphere, which Ya. Shabunya drew attention to in her memoirs. It was here that the young poet was met by the hosts with Belarusian hospitality and sincerity, were his interlocutors and advisers.
To create an appropriate mood and reflect the life of the nobleman at that time, books and newspapers were used, emphasizing the owner's education, his active life position, and curiosity about history and literature. A large round table, which occupies a central place and is served for tea, gives a special comfort to the room. Photos of the owner's relatives, Sofya Lychkovskaya, Emilia Shabuni and her daughter Yanina, who was very warmly treated by M. Bogdanovich, are on display.
Maxim Bogdanovich's tenderness and tenderness towards children is revealed in his numerous poems. The highlight of the exhibition in the owner's House was the children's room. Doll furniture, a sideboard and a sofa, a little girl's shirt with delicate lace, a shelf with books. Next to it is a carriage made of vines. Perhaps, in such a carriage, little Yanina once fell asleep to the fairy tales that Maxim told her.
The kitchen in the houses of the small gentry was used for its intended purpose − for cooking and storing food. Its interior is partially recreated, with typical furniture and household items on display. Bundles of garlic and onions, dried apples and Herbals create the feeling that the real owners live here, hospitable and generous.
You can imagine the life of Belarusians when visiting the threshing floor, which used to serve for preserving and drying sheaves and their further threshing. The exhibition presents the tools of the peasant-sickles, herons, devices for processing flax, etc. In the center − the vehicles of that time: sledges and carts-an example of carpentry and blacksmithing.